Diamond saw blades are primarily used to cut concrete stone, building materials, doors and windows, wall tiles, and other similar materials. It is a common tool in the construction industry. The main reason that affects the life of the diamond wet cutting angle grinder circular saw blade is the quality, but the method of use and post-maintenance are also very important, and the reason that affects the life of the angle grinder cut concrete blade, so how to make your diamond saw blade live longer?
The Reasons That Affect The Life Of Diamond Saw Blades:
- Saw blade linear speed: In order to maximize the service life and efficiency of high-quality diamond blades, the saw blade linear speed should be selected based on the properties of different stones. When sawing granite, the linear speed of the concrete grinder cup can be set between 25m and 35m/s.
- Cutting depth: When the diamond circular saw blade’s linear speed is high, a small cutting depth should be chosen. The depth of sawing diamond can be selected between 1mm and 10mm using current technology. Generally, when cutting granite blocks with large-diameter diamond blade for angle grinder, the cutting depth can be adjusted between 1mm and 2mm, and the feed speed should be reduced at the same time. When the linear speed of the circular saw diamond blade is high, a deep cut should be chosen.
3. Feed speed: The feed speed is the speed with which the stone is sawed. The cutting rate, force on the saw blade, and heat dissipation in the sawing area are all affected by its size. Its price should be determined by the nature of the stone being sawn.
When diamond hand saw soft stone, such as marble, the feed speed can be increased appropriately. If the feed speed is too slow, it is easier to increase the sawing rate. When sawing fine-grained, relatively homogeneous granite, the feed speed can be increased appropriately. The diamond blade will be easily ground if the feed speed is too slow.
Other Influencing Factors：
- Diamond particle size: The most common diamond particle size ranges from 30/35 to 60/80. The finer the grain size chosen, the harder the rock. Because the finer and sharper the diamond is under the same pressure conditions, the easier it is to cut into hard rocks.
- The cutter head concentration: the diamond concentration refers to the density of diamonds distributed in the working layer matrix (the weight of diamonds contained in a unit area).
- Hardness of the cutter head binder: In general, the harder the binder, the better its anti-wear ability. As a result, when sawing abrasive rocks, the binder hardness should be high; when sawing soft rocks, it should be low; and when sawing abrasive and hard rocks, it should be moderate.
For More Information
If you still have question, or you are interested in how to cut concrete with angle grinder, please contact BSP- diamond tools manufacturers and wholesale diamond cutting balde.